Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * August 2018 * The Dog Days of Summer *

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
So I hear a UFC fighter sliced his nutsack in half with a power tool... :mad: I blame those darn instructional booklets in 17 languages, he clearly missed the English instructions that said "KEEP NUTSACK AWAY FROM BLADE!!!"

But the good news is that his girlfriend will have something to try out her new sewing kit on.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Howdy gents. An inebriated good evening to you. I'm up practicing the ol' banjo a little, and looking for a web hosting service for a new website for some civic activism. Finally over the flu I picked up 3 weeks ago, and it is good to not feel like hammered ass.

Spinal Tap. Yes. An all timer. In the words of Country Dick Montana, may he rest in peace, "It's a classic. Because I say it is!"

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Ever since I was a child I've always aspired to get AIDS one day, as it's always been the cool thing to do. After school I'd always take the back streets to the homeless shelter and yell "hey, anybody wanna try and give me aids?". We'd then proceed to the alleyway and do the 'ol bareback or share a needle. Fast forward 20 years and I can inject enough dope to put an elephant down and I've got the clap, along with various other STD's....but no AIDS! I mean, what does a guy have to do to get the AIDS? Am I really asking too much?

Members online