Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Break - we're full!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Did you buy much of the product from eBay? Dang...they're giving 8% off from now until 9/13!
I didn't think about this before, but I have an unopened box of 1996 Leaf Preferred that I bought in 96. May be something for a future break if there's interest in another 90's version.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Ok boys and girls, we have 3 available slots. The right of first refusal goes to:

1) [MENTION=22656]soxcolts[/MENTION]
2) [MENTION=11496]goobmcnasty[/MENTION]

Let me know guys.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Did you buy much of the product from eBay? Dang...they're giving 8% off from now until 9/13!
I didn't think about this before, but I have an unopened box of 1996 Leaf Preferred that I bought in 96. May be something for a future break if there's interest in another 90's version.

Many things were from eBay. I didn't have any promos available at the time, so I only scooped the default 1%. It's all good... I am trying to avoid making money on this and trying to focus on us having a great break experience.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Thanks for picking up my slots guys. I've had some family stuff pop up and cards have been the furthest thing from my mind the last week and a half or so. If you can preplan your final wishes please do so for the sanity of your relatives.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Hate that I had to step out but if there happens to be a Jeff Frye Starting 9 in one of those Fleer Traditions boxes and you have the AL Non-Star slot then I'm your guy.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hate that I had to step out but if there happens to be a Jeff Frye Starting 9 in one of those Fleer Traditions boxes and you have the AL Non-Star slot then I'm your guy.

Hey, no hard feelings. Family first. We'll catch you on the next break.

Members online

Latest posts