Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "HOLY CRAP!" end-price thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Those Vizquel prices are truly nuts. This has been happening for a decent while now too. If these prices continue, do we just think of him in the same tier as Jeter and Griffey?? Craziness.

Nope. Because there are a ton of people willing to pay out the rear for Griffey and Jeter. Only a few nuts are doing this for Vizquel and Thome. Trust me, if I see a nice Vizquel or Thome at a local shop...it'll cost a fraction of what these guys pay.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
The Thome sales have plummeted. Must of been a fluke.

Thome is over for now, I was at the center of it wouldn't call it a fluke. There was one crazy buyer. There is another buyer still active but isn't going to the extremes n***2 was. He might be back but im not 100% sure. I did most of my Thome sales off line, makes everything that sold on eBay look like peanuts :)

i would assume the vizquel faze will pass as well. I haven't kept up with that one, is it anything rare or just higher end game used stuff?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
not actually removed....

if you try the link , you'll see the message saying it has been removed includes an equal sign at the end on the item number.....just copy the item number without the = then paste in in the search box.....

Did not know that.Card looks nice, but never heard of the player.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Those electric diamond gold cards are actually very tough to find in my experience. It was the last card i needed from 1995 for a really long time before i found one. Seems a little high, but Nomo collectors are pretty serious sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Those electric diamond gold cards are actually very tough to find in my experience. It was the last card i needed from 1995 for a really long time before i found one. Seems a little high, but Nomo collectors are pretty serious sometimes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

There was a Trammell that went for stupid money recently, but apparently it was the first to turn up in forever. I have a whole bunch of Golds, mostly commons and ultra-commons, but I do have a Piazza that I can't even get a minimum bid for on ebay. Guess this is one of those sets that certain cards just drive bidders crazy.

One of my locals has a sealed S2 retail box, been thinking of picking it up and hoping for a decent Gold.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Is it an Indians thing?

Thome, vizquel and lofton.

Who's next?
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION].....what happens if Belle stuff completely and insanely blows up? Do you sell?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts