Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Killer 10% Ebay Discount Coupon, $200 Minimum, no Max

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Wanted to make sure everyone saw this coupon. 1 time use per account, but a 10% discount off all $200+ purchases. Don't come across one this awesome very often:

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by midnight Pacific Time on January 16, 2017.
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CGAMEDAY10
Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions
Customers will be able to apply this Coupon for a 10% discount off qualifying item(s) (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) on eBay.com, valid until 11:59:59PM Pacific Time on January 16, 2017. Customers must make a minimum purchase of $200 of qualifying items to be eligible for this Coupon. The discount will be applied to qualifying item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $100. A qualifying item is defined as item(s) purchased from within the following three categories: 1) TV, Video & Home Audio, 2) Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop, and 3) Tickets & Experiences.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Anyone use this? Anyone know if you can add several items, from one seller, that total more than $200 for this to work?

I am thinking about buying several boxes listed $75-100.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome. I'm just about to make a major purchase and won't mid saving $100.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Anyone use this? Anyone know if you can add several items, from one seller, that total more than $200 for this to work?

Ask the seller to raise the price on one and "throw" the others in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008

Adding the multiple items to your shopping cart versus hitting BIN you will be able to enter the code to make sure it will work before committing to buy.

Doing this has worked for me on previous offers.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I was not an English major but wonder if this can be used more than once. I'm thinking not but it says "once per PayPal account within a single transaction"

Coupon indicates-

"Customers will be able to apply this Coupon for a 10% discount off qualifying item(s) (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) on eBay.com, valid until 11:59:59PM Pacific Time on January 16, 2017. Customers must make a minimum purchase of $200 of qualifying items to be eligible for this Coupon. The discount will be applied to qualifying item(s) only and will be capped at a value of $100. A qualifying item is defined as item(s) purchased from within the following three categories: 1) TV, Video & Home Audio, 2) Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop, and 3) Tickets & Experiences.

Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account, registered with an address located in the United States or Canada, can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited."

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The way I would read that is its once per PP account and it has to be in one transaction. But hey, I could be wrong and hope I am for those out shopping. Just IMO, it doesn't mean once per PP account per each single transaction.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
You can only use it once per account. I tried. I have a few accounts though so I've used it twice and will use it 2 more times for a couple big cards ending tomorrow.

Scott F

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Used this, saved $70! Thanks!

Please note!!! This isn't for individual purchases but instead any purchases TOTALLING $200 or more! And it's a flat discount, NOT eBay Bucks!

thanks so much!

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Used this, saved $70! Thanks!

Please note!!! This isn't for individual purchases but instead any purchases TOTALLING $200 or more! And it's a flat discount, NOT eBay Bucks!

thanks so much!

Wish I would've known that at the time. I used it for a $450 purchase, but had other items I bought around the same time. Should've let them stack up in my cart.

Members online