Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************MORNING THREAD 12/24**************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Good morning on this Christmas Eve! Who else is at work today? Is it slow/quiet? It's pretty quiet around here; I'm probably one of the only souls from my work group that's here today!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning on this Christmas Eve! Who else is at work today? Is it slow/quiet? It's pretty quiet around here; I'm probably one of the only souls from my work group that's here today!

retired two years ago -past i was manager warehouse and most crew from out of state - i had things i could do . Last job upper management was a joke .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Closing the office 2-3 hours early today. Gonna be a long, slow day though. Get to make over 1000 copies today. Only takes about 45-60 minutes...

But on the pther hand, I'm on the downward slope in getting these done. Hoping to finish them today. Used Tom Kelly as my trial, because I like the players more than him lol20181224_072106~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Did everyone air out the grievances they wanted for Festivus? Any wild "Feats of Strength" stories?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Better not say that about current upper management...you might get a frying pan upside the head! :lol:

known owner for fifty years he was highly upset with my retiring . He's reason some left after i retired . turned down three jobs - one manager called me three times . I don't sass wife !!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
We decided to give our son an early present, cuz if not, we’d never get out of the house tomorrow....228 pieces...

IMG_6794.JPG

Only took like two hours to put together (maybe an exaggeration)

IMG_6797.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Oh man I want one! (I’d settle for the Ecto-1)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

For playmobile toys, these are crazy detailed and actually really cool, even if they are a pain in the butt to put together...I really hate the dude who figured out how to make them and make me put them together, but he also must be a damn genius, these things are intricate

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts