Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******MORNING THREAD 12/26***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got a couple more shadow boxes for Christmas. Now the 3 game used bats all finally have a home. Just time to find them somewhere to hang them up on the wall 20181225_220056.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Those look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks! I'm debating where to put them. I currently have 2 game used jerseys hanging on the wall of Denard Span and Brian Dozier. The three bats are Dozier, Span, and Joe Mauer game used. Thinking of trying to put the Span and Dozier bats near the jerseys and then put the Mauer somewhere else. I had the opportunity to buy a Mauer BP worn jersey and hat this year, but with a kid on the way, that wasn't going to happen :lol:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks! I'm debating where to put them. I currently have 2 game used jerseys hanging on the wall of Denard Span and Brian Dozier. The three bats are Dozier, Span, and Joe Mauer game used. Thinking of trying to put the Span and Dozier bats near the jerseys and then put the Mauer somewhere else. I had the opportunity to buy a Mauer BP worn jersey and hat this year, but with a kid on the way, that wasn't going to happen :lol:

You going to Twinsfest this year? See that’s coming up

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good morning all! I hope everyone had a great Christmas / Holiday!

Back to work, going to be a slow week. I've been here 4 hours and have had 1 phone call. Other than the 5 or 6 robo calls. No I don't want your credit card, Affordable care health insurance, chronic pain help or assistance with my student loans.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
You going to Twinsfest this year? See that’s coming up

I wish I was, but my wife is due in January, so I'll be skipping TwinsFest this year. Gonna send a few things to a buddy to see if he's able to get any of them signed for me. My dad also has the Twins caravan going through his town with Jack Morris, Stephen Gonsalves, and Trevor Hildenberger. He's had fairly decent luck getting decent players at his caravan stop. Brian Dozier a couple of years, Jack Morris before, and Dan Gladden have all been there recently.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts