Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread~ Monday 10/19********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
10-19-2015%20112231AM_zpsajaa2o6j.jpg

going thru a couple old boxes

Barry what is up with that error card in the top right? Isn't that your Rookie card? Why does it have the wrong name? Big bucks as an eBay 1/1!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. My weekend is about halfway over. No classes today and tomorrow due to fall break. Heading back to school later this afternoon though so I can do some homework

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning/afternoon all. Busy week ahead with a quick meeting in Detroit then back home for a local meeting with the company then back to Detroit. Going to keep the tires on the truck hot this week.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Mine sucked. Thanks for asking. The Cubs are 0-2 & the Colts are f*cking retarded.

That's why I hoped versus asked lol! Lame for you, but I would love to see the Cubs vs Mets go all the way to game 7. I am personally rooting for the Cubs, and yes I am bandwagon and Back to the Future on that all the way :)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well had some good news regarding my grandpa today. He had a stroke last year, then had surgery on the 1st this month, and today was his check up. The doctor gave him a clean bill of health and he can start eating whatever he wants now. Since his stroke, he's been eating mostly turkey and chicken, so now he's able to enjoy a nice steak again

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Well had some good news regarding my grandpa today. He had a stroke last year, then had surgery on the 1st this month, and today was his check up. The doctor gave him a clean bill of health and he can start eating whatever he wants now. Since his stroke, he's been eating mostly turkey and chicken, so now he's able to enjoy a nice steak again
Awesome news!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon
Good to hear zac. Btw, how many breaks for school do you get? Seems every other week your off again....

Bought into a few breaks with Andrew. Not sure why. Nothing current I'm actually wanting card wise other than a harper or stanton auto, Anything else is trade or ebay fodder

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Afternoon
Good to hear zac. Btw, how many breaks for school do you get? Seems every other week your off again....

Bought into a few breaks with Andrew. Not sure why. Nothing current I'm actually wanting card wise other than a harper or stanton auto, Anything else is trade or ebay fodder

No breaks, just home more than I planned. With school being 45 minutes away from home, its easy to make the trip, especially in a Honda that gets ~33 MPG on the highway and gas prices being cheap right now

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Cheap? Oh yeah, everywhere but here. We drill it, pump it, ship it and sometimes refine it in state. Paying 3.29 a gallon at the cheapest right now. 3.49 in town

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Cheap? Oh yeah, everywhere but here. We drill it, pump it, ship it and sometimes refine it in state. Paying 3.29 a gallon at the cheapest right now. 3.49 in town

Just getting ready to go fill up soon. One of the local stations is $2.14 which is cheaper than it is back at school

Members online

Latest posts