Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I wanted to bring a coffee can and have him sign it with "coffee is for closers ONLY" :lol:

I'll bring some cards. I believe SA sells OMLB's too, so I might pick one up.

That is, if I go.

Yeah if he's doing multiples I'm pretty sure I have a ticket stub to his 1st MLB save. I think I had it separate for a Thome HR, but I know I'll never have Thome sign it so might as well Perkins.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Sure did, best brewery tour ever (Ive been on 6 different brewery tours), because there really wasnt a "tour" per se due to construction going on at the brewery, so the guide did a 20 minute talk about the brewing process and then we went into the tasting room and drank beer for the next 30 minutes :lol:

Right up your alley! We got the whole tour. Very cool. All the guys you see in the commercials are there. Bob--the bald guy with the long beard--was a popular photo op with the ladies. Janet was no exception.

Hope everyone going gets a bobblehead tonight. Should be a good night coming off a good ending to the roadtrip. Anyone gets an extra one, PM me.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Yeah if he's doing multiples I'm pretty sure I have a ticket stub to his 1st MLB save. I think I had it separate for a Thome HR, but I know I'll never have Thome sign it so might as well Perkins.

They only allow 1-per, but you can get back in line. It usually dies down within the first half hour, and after that he'll usually sign multiples and chat with people.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Pretty cool bobble

Signings:
Hicks tomorrow and Arcia next weekend!!!

null_zpse1894185.jpg

null_zpsb2fb5a2f.jpg

Last edited:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Zach - No. I read the date wrong, Arcia is next week.

As it sits now, I'm going to Perk tomorrow since it's in Eden Prairie. Part of me wants to buzz up to AME to get Browner and Brown, but I don't really want to drive to the other side of the Metro.

Looks like Harrison Smith is at Burnsville Wal-Mart tomorrow. That one's tempting.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Got my bobblehead from the game last night, unfortunately it is pretty beaten up. There is a mark on the face that isn't supposed to be there, and part of the hammer handle chipped off. Pretty disappointed, but I figure if I even tried to email the Twins there isn't anything they can do about it. I did end up getting IP Autos from Wei-Yin Chen, Brady Anderson, and Manny Machado so that was pretty cool. Just got home from the Glen Perkins signing as well. There was absolutely no line. I got threw the line 2 times in 15 minutes. Should have brought a couple more things to get signed but oh well. Also got the Joe Nathan TTM the other day, so a pretty nice couple of days here!

Members online