Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Mike Trout / Buster Posey RCs - shipping included, great prices!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseballNut

Mar 19, 2011
Update: added some more cards... saving $$ for a PC Card.
Ship on Monday and Wednesday, so I will be putting up more cards... watch this space!
All prices include shipping. O.b.o
hxhUi9.jpg
2010 Topps Chrome Wrapper Redemption Green Buster Posey - $90
Jk2y5W.jpg
2011 Topps Update Cognac Mike Trout - sold
mtoJ7u.jpg
2012 Topps Chrome Dynamic Die Cuts Mike Trout auto - sold
0fcQRS.jpg
2010 Topps Opening Day blue Buster Posey - $80
U8l5jv.jpg
2011 Topps Finest Refractors Mike Trout -$150
CkzlZU.jpg
2010 Upper Deck Buster Posey -$25
6JjyUg.jpg
2011 topps update blue Mike Trout RC - $220
p0NJ4f.jpg
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mike Trout auto - sold
sXsRze.jpg
2012 Topps museum Archival auto Buster Posey - $150

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2011
Shoot me a message on the cognac.. Tried to PM you, but my phone is being funny.. Also, I can't see a picture of the blue, says the link isn't working for me

themboyz

Sep 29, 2014
baldwin park cal
ill take the 2011 Mike Trout Topps Update Blue, 2012 Topps Chrome Dynamic Die Cuts Mike Trout auto,and 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mike Trout auto - as long as there the same cards in these pics

Apr 6, 2011
I bought the Cognac, so I sure hope it's the one in the scan, lol. I don't think ice ever seen someone post pictures of cards for sale, without them being the cards... But who knows these days!

ill take the 2011 Mike Trout Topps Update Blue, 2012 Topps Chrome Dynamic Die Cuts Mike Trout auto,and 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mike Trout auto - as long as there the same cards in these pics

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
i had the same situation like a few weeks ago. I think theres one option that the seller is fradulent. And you can just write what happened. It doesnt really matter what you file under though. Paypal is going to see all the cases opened against this guy and rule in your favor.

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
how did you file? did you file under Item Not Received? i have pmed him but no replay

I pm'd him too first about the Bryant I bought Friday in his other thread to see if he actually had any tracking/shipping info. Luckily it was "only" $40 if I never see it again.

Members online