Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for Saturday May 2nd +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning guys, the kid decided today would NOT be a good day to sleep in :/

As father of Four, just wanna LYK that they don't do sleep in on Saturdays until about age 12 or so...

Good morning!

I have three kids (ages 8, 5, 3) and I can add that sleeping in on the weekends is possible... sort of. Our kids can usually keep themselves entertained for a while, and then my wife and I take turns getting up so the other can stay in bed longer; she gets up Saturdays and I do Sundays. Granted it's not like we can a get solid, uninterrupted sleep-in, but at least we don't have to get out bed so early.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning all. Little or no sleep I hope your all having/going to have a good day.
I slept about 7 hrs myself. Went to a late night showing of Avengers. Loved it
Excellent movie that takes serious strides in moving the marvel cog into phase 3 Without completely acknowledging the fact.
The geek in me was squealing like a school girl at a few points. NO Spoilers but man I can't wait to go again

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. Little or no sleep I hope your all having/going to have a good day.
I slept about 7 hrs myself. Went to a late night showing of Avengers. Loved it
Excellent movie that takes serious strides in moving the marvel cog into phase 3 Without completely acknowledging the fact.
The geek in me was squealing like a school girl at a few points. NO Spoilers but man I can't wait to go again

As long as we can get tickets, we are supposed to be going to the drive in tonight to see it

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Hey [MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION]!! Hello all. Things are slow with the pick ups. This time of year gets slow with the cards. Have a great day!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Went to see my mom at the hospital with my daughter and wished her a happy 56th, now I'm back home while my daughter is out with her buddies, the wife is out burning a hole in my pocket and I'm home with the dog watching Ghost Adventures...good life!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If you plan on seeing it don't let them spoil it for you! Alot of great moments in the movie.

I knew I wasn't going to see it, so I got all the spoilers, dirt, etc. It seems like most people like it better than the first, which I found a bit disappointing.

Also, it seems like they changed some of the post-Credits stuff from the earlier releases in EU and AUS...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Glenn Perkins closing out the win for the Twins today. Can't ask for much more when the Twins go 3-0 while I'm here

Attachments

• 1430603000060.jpg
    1430603000060.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 10

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning everyone. I ordered 2 boxes of panini diamond kings last night. I loved the 2015 donruss set and the dk stuff looks just as good.

this was pulled over on BO
001_8.jpg

Latest posts