Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newest pickup..First real vintage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Im normally 100% Griffey when I buy.If you havent seen the ny new display thread,I made mention of how I need more other players and such.Decided its gonna be mainly HOF vintage and relics..Heres the first piece.

1960 Clemente.Not in great shape at all,but I think thats why I like it so much.I love worn in vintage.

20130908_151046.jpg

RedsFan2993

Jul 14, 2010
Very nice! I agree with you about well-loved vintage and 1960 is my favorite year of Topps. I love how much that set's colors pop.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
thanks guys.
[MENTION=4868]RedsFan2993[/MENTION] I agree,the colors look awesome.

I know Jackie Robinson's gonna be my next pickup..In between going vintage again,or buying a g/u card.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Nice card to start your vintage experience. I am especially fond of vintage, so be sure to post your vintage pickups on the
  • All Sports Vintage Trading Cards Discussion forum also!
  • DANNY

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
thanks guys.
[MENTION=4868]RedsFan2993[/MENTION] I agree,the colors look awesome.

I know Jackie Robinson's gonna be my next pickup..In between going vintage again,or buying a g/u card.

If condition isn't an issue I'd suggest picking up a vintage. Great to see a new vintage collector!

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Great pick up!!! I'm a sucker for vintage with pin holes and tape marks shows the card was loved when it was new enjoyed for what it is and not for profit.

Members online

Latest posts