Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 12/26********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Christmas was nice. Christmas dinner however, came back to haunt me around 1AM. I think I may be developing lactose intolerance.

Anyway... I feel much better now. It's not pouring here today so I'll be able to go walk the dog.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got hit with some snow and wind last night. Wind blew so hard that it blew the inside patio doors down, knocking over our Christmas tree in the process. Thankfully the tree was there, otherwise the patio doors would have fallen on the coffee table and most likely shattered. And I was trying to leave this morning to go let Jaymes dogs out, but I couldn't even get out of the parking lot because the drifts were so bad

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Friend of mine pulled this, yesterday. If the case holds true, to others, my box will be crap. Let's hope for an anomaly.

I have Oakland in a Bowman's Best case break, if anyone wants A's stuff.

Should've stayed in bed today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451156508.073229.jpg

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good luck to all in their Fantasy Finals!

#1 Seed in my $$$ League but this week is only the Semis, Finals are next week. Not a fan of that set-up. Especially since Cam is my QB and may not play next week...

Latest posts