Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

November Group Submission Thread (BGS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Hey Ryan, I got the cards yesterday. They seem to be well packaged but there was still room for the slabs to move. I think that is why two of the slabs got chipped. Fortunately, the two that got chipped are non gold labels so I'll be popping them out anyway. I thought it would be good for you to know for future reference. Thanks for the quick service!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Hey Ryan, I got the cards yesterday. They seem to be well packaged but there was still room for the slabs to move. I think that is why two of the slabs got chipped. Fortunately, the two that got chipped are non gold labels so I'll be popping them out anyway. I thought it would be good for you to know for future reference. Thanks for the quick service!

Thanks for the heads up, always room for improvement.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Got mine today.

Both of my slabs had a vertical scratch on the face of them, but I don't think it was from the way you packaged them. It couldn't have been. Maybe BGS fault? Regardless, I'm also cracking mine due to disappointing grades.

My Frank got two 9.5s and two 9s. Does that always equal a 9 or does it sometimes equal a 9.5? I don't know much about how this all works.

Thank you for running this, ATH!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Got mine today.

Both of my slabs had a vertical scratch on the face of them, but I don't think it was from the way you packaged them. It couldn't have been. Maybe BGS fault? Regardless, I'm also cracking mine due to disappointing grades.

My Frank got two 9.5s and two 9s. Does that always equal a 9 or does it sometimes equal a 9.5? I don't know much about how this all works.

Thank you for running this, ATH!

Some of the slabs come back from BGS with scuffs/minor scratches but unless I overlooked them they shouldn't be bad or else I would have pulled them aside and called our rep to complain about them. If I ever miss something like that, by all means I hope you guys will let me know. But yes, I remember packaging yours and they should have been extremely secure.

As for the grade...the minimum 9.5 would be 9.5/9.5/9.5/9. They make you really earn the grade, so they round down if it's a tie between two grades.

Members online

Latest posts