Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Cubs cards ... Please read though

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Just looking for base or low end gu / autos of Cubs, current or past, for my 5 year old daughter. She played t-ball for them last summer and I've played the Steve Goodman "Go Cubs Go" song (played at Wrigley after a Cubs win) since she was in her mother's womb. She loves the song and anyone who has gutted it out in my vids, the last few, has seen her open her first few packs. She's pulled a Cub each time (Pedro Strop & Starlin Castro). She gets excited for those pulls, even though they're just base to us. She takes care of her cards, as she's seen how I treat and handle mine ... cards, that is.

I'm not looking for Schwarber, Banks, Maddux, Bryant, C.J. Edwards, Grace or anything high end. Just looking for, basically, bulk stuff. She does like the mini cards, so I wouldn't mind some A&G for her. I know, for her birthday in July, I plan on getting a 1/1, even if it's a Hector Villanueva. So, there it is. LMK what you've got and what you want / need for them. Lots will be given first preference.

Thanks in advance.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
you do know that I have over 12,000 Cubs

I do know you have a few cards of a few teams. I believe, perhaps, that I've read somewhere that you sell them somewhere. At some sort of baseball function ;)

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
are you just trading or buying as well ? if you are buying i could put together a small flat rate box containing somewhere between 200 and 300 cubs cards ranging from the mid 80's up to 2015 for something like $15 (approximately $6 for shipping plus 3 to 4 cents per card) ....it would feature mostly base or low-end inserts but would include a decent mix of stars as well as some rookies.....for an extra $5 ($20 total) i could make sure to toss in 3-4 low-end gu or autos as well....if either of these sound doable , just let me know....

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
PM me your address. It may take a week or so but I'll put something together. I hate mini's. So, I'm sure I can dig up a few of those and a some other stuff.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Right now, she really has no favorite. I asked her favorite position to play with her glove in t-ball, she said 3B. So, any Third basemen. I'm in the process of sending out the address, and putting her as the recipient, just so when she grabs the mail, there'll be another shock. Every package will have a video of her opening said package. Thank you again guys !!!

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
PM me your address, I am sure I have something I can send her

She said she loves Andre Dawson. I told her to expect a U-Haul to come up from Louisiana :p

Thanks Dustin !

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
She said she loves Andre Dawson. I told her to expect a U-Haul to come up from Louisiana :p

Thanks Dustin !

lol, tell her I will trade her 10 Cubs cards for every 1 Andre Dawson she sends me lol. I have an Aramis Ramirez Zenith bat card and a Donruss Diamond Kings Bat/Jersey /50 I can send her for starters.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
lol, tell her I will trade her 10 Cubs cards for every 1 Andre Dawson she sends me lol. I have an Aramis Ramirez Zenith bat card and a Donruss Diamond Kings Bat/Jersey /50 I can send her for starters.

If we get Dawson's, they're yours :p

Members online

Latest posts