Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Selling my Custom HOF Auto Cuts - Aaron, Musial, Mathews, Carew, Bench, Maz, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Hey guys, I've had stuff come up and I'm looking to sell my HOF custom chttp://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=33ut autos. Several of them are PSA certified, and every single one passed. The ones that aren't certified are simply because I didn't have them when I submitted the first round of cards and I've been waiting around for PSA to have another special. I paid like 15 a piece just to have them certified, so I'm taking that into account on my prices. I totally stand behind all of the autographs, and offer a money-back guarantee on their authenticity. Check them out for yourself! Everything is negotiable for the right deal!

I only made one card of each player, except for Musial and Lemon (see the scans).

Here's the big picture of all of them:
banner-1.jpg

Everything is 2.5x3.5, exactly like a normal card, and they are all mounted on thick card stock (roughly the same thickness and weight of a game-used card)
102_1186.jpg

Musial (Certified) - $50
musial.jpg

Musial (Un-Certified) - $35
musial-1.jpg

Mathews -$25
mathews.jpg

Mazeroski - $12
mazeroski.jpg

Carew -$20
carew.jpg

Roush - $30
roush.jpg

Blyleven - $10
blyleven.jpg

Bunning - $10
bunning.jpg

Kell - $15
kell.jpg

Hubbell - $20
hubbell.jpg

Coveleski - $15
coveleski.jpg

Herman - $20
herman.jpg

Terry - $15
terry.jpg

Kiner - $15
kiner.jpg

Ferrell - $15
ferrell.jpg

Feller - $15
feller.jpg

D. Williams - $30
williamsd.jpg

B. Williams - $30
williamsb.jpg

Lemon (1) - $25
lemon2.jpg

Lemon (2) - $25
lemon1.jpg

Last edited:

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Wilhelm, Johnson, and Aaron have been spoken for, I'll remove them from the post whenever I've received payment.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Nice sig.Saw them take out Alabama last night.Love watching Pressey carve up defenders.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Were you in that Antler's section?Bowers out a couple games?

No I was sitting right next to the antlers, though. They are crazy...And yes, Bowers is supposed to miss 2 games according to Haith's tweet he made. Luckily he sprained the knee that is not the one he tore 2 years ago.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
No I was sitting right next to the antlers, though. They are crazy...And yes, Bowers is supposed to miss 2 games according to Haith's tweet he made. Luckily he sprained the knee that is not the one he tore 2 years ago.

Heard that Antler's section is rowdy.Sucks Dixon is gone.Hope Ole Miss game isn't blacked out.Ever since the SEC move FSN Midwest games have not been blacked out here.

Latest posts