Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ***************3/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Patch looks like something from a commemorative patch. Seems flashy. However it is in Juneau.. Should fly up there and see

Nothing fishy and not commemorative infact the patch piece is from this logo
78c80128-dc34-4a20-b8ed-868bd3271f8a.jpg
They wore these logos in the 60s I believe, The logo I am showing you is from a 1964 Spahn Jersey

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Sleeping/cranky baby hasn't allowed me to get anything done this afternoon. On the plus side, no time to make dinner means JIMMY JOHNS!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Hey-o.

I guess we had a deer in the yard this morning. We live (relatively) close to the valley where a good deer population resides.They come up our way every so often but I don't think we've ever had a known one in the yard. He/she was grazing on the bush.

I snapped a pic of one of the tracks but I don't know how well the photo turned out.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hey-o.

I guess we had a deer in the yard this morning. We live (relatively) close to the valley where a good deer population resides.They come up our way every so often but I don't think we've ever had a known one in the yard. He/she was grazing on the bush.

I snapped a pic of one of the tracks but I don't know how well the photo turned out.

Were you able to get in touch with your trader over on BO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts