Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
How is everyone?

Pulled this yesterday from a box of golden age. Pretty nice hit.
DSC04381_zpsbb30fc2e.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
How is everyone?

Pulled this yesterday from a box of golden age. Pretty nice hit.
DSC04381_zpsbb30fc2e.jpg

I have his autograph on a napkin that I got about 1987 or so. I spotted him in a strip club in San Diego and the waitress was able to get it for me. I will try to find the photo album I have it in and get a scan of it.

Nice hit though!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Day 3 with the pups and house breaking is a chore to say the least. It seems both of the dogs only want to cuddle up with me and sleep which is cool with me but not easy to get stuff done. The one my wife chose won't even really sit on her lap because he climbs up my legs to sit on mine. My oldest daughter who wanted a dog in the worst way has done nothing but complain about them crying at night when we go to bed. I think now everyone is starting to realize how these first few weeks will be and its not always fun stuff. Doesn't bother me cause we've done this before so its nothing new.

Have a great day everyone!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Good morning everyone everything is either closed or cancelled today around here we got some snow last night and the best last is tommaro is assessment days or the professors and Sunday I fly out for some spring training baseball!!

Happy Monday everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board App

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning guys. Only have a little over an inch of snow so far but we're suppose to have 6+ by the time the day is done. We were suppose to drive down to pick up our wedding bands today but it'll depend on the weather.

What's everyone else up to on this snowy Monday?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Weather has been nice the last two days with it being sunny and mid 50s. Heading up to the mountains to go skiing today so I will be able to are some snow for the first time this year. Excited to test out the AWD in the new car as well.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning guys, Hope everyone has a good day. I will have some amazing mail to show off in the next coming weeks :)

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day..

Alex, what did you get in that box you bought at the show?

I watched someone open a box and they got nothing.. but at least he showed me the cut auto of Evil... That card is amazing!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How was the show Alex? Plenty of FCBers in attendance? Anyone with pickups to share? Should this be the fourth question in this post?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts