Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Schmity, do you chat in anything other than the threads which give away free stuff? For the love of god

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
View attachment 22788View attachment 22789View attachment 22790View attachment 22791View attachment 22792View attachment 22793View attachment 22794View attachment 22795

Hi guys, I'm new to the community, and while these are my best cards I'd like to give them to somebody that loves them. These are my very best cards and I'm sorry that they aren't very good unlike your guyss

Hi I am just starting collecting and would like some help starting out. I would like ANY low end jersey or autos. I also want to collect LA lakers NY Yankees STL Cardinals GB Packers BO celtics I will take ANY unwanted cards I want mainly Laker and Yankee cards

~Andrew
I will take the Graded DiMaggio for my HOF collection , would love to have it .

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Address sent , Look forward to seeing it , will let everyone know when it gets here , thanks. I appreciate it . Cant wait to see it. Hope it gets here soon .

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
got all this stuff still...

traders061_zps80c71443.jpg

trade012_zps217c0bdc.jpg

INSERTS180.jpg

HOF179.jpg

cards007.jpg

Tucker133.jpg

Koshansky132.jpg

If its still available could l claim the Stephen Hill and theRueben Randle please. I'm doing a project for my cousin who plays collage football. Trying to get as many New York players as possible.

I have a couple of things to offer

1 Yoenis Cespedes Topps RC

2 Jordan Pacheco signed 2012 topps card

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
If its still available could l claim the Stephen Hill and theRueben Randle please. I'm doing a project for my cousin who plays collage football. Trying to get as many New York players as possible.

I have a couple of things to offer

1 Yoenis Cespedes Topps RC

2 Jordan Pacheco signed 2012 topps card
[MENTION=10629]dbacksfan4life[/MENTION] The Stephen Hill is the only one available...PM your addy and I'll send it out to you

Mainah

May 28, 2013
Maine
Hi guys, I'm new to the community, and while these are my best cards I'd like to give them to somebody that loves them. These are my very best cards and I'm sorry that they aren't very good unlike your guyss

Hi I am just starting collecting and would like some help starting out. I would like ANY low end jersey or autos. I also want to collect LA lakers NY Yankees STL Cardinals GB Packers BO celtics I will take ANY unwanted cards I want mainly Laker and Yankee cards

~Andrew

After reading this and some of his other posts, I'd feel like I was taking advantage of a kid if I claimed a card.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

dbacksfan4life

Aug 21, 2013
Arizona
Have thee up for grabs
Jose Cruz Jr. 2002 Donruss bat relic

Cesar Valdez 2010 tops chrome autograph

Curt Schilling 2010 topps Commemorative patch

Dmscards

Apr 2, 2013
Los Angeles
View attachment 22788View attachment 22789View attachment 22790View attachment 22791View attachment 22792View attachment 22793View attachment 22794View attachment 22795

~Andrew

Is the kobe still up for grabs?