Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MORNING THREAD 2/8/18 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Tri Star card show day! It will be the first time I've gone in a few years. Anyone here going?

Man, we haven't had a good card show here in YEARS! I used to love the annual Tri-Star conventions they would have here in the summer. I remember buying some packs of '90 Leaf with a buddy and opening them in the car on the way home. =)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Great pics of the kids [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION]. I watched my nieces grow up and it seems impossible they are 20 & 25 years old.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] is goes too quickly my friend, enjoy it! Such a cutie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will admit, the one thing I like as he's growing is the fact that he sleeps through the night better. But the 2nd picture I posted was from 2:00 AM the other night :lol:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I will admit, the one thing I like as he's growing is the fact that he sleeps through the night better. But the 2nd picture I posted was from 2:00 AM the other night :lol:

Hahaha my daughter turns 3 in April, potty trained, sleeps all night in her own bed and feeds herself....just some positives about her getting older

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
A) weekend without work!
B) Have a 16yo, 14yo, and a 7yo. Little girls are just precious. I’ll be 42 in a couple of weeks and my wife is suddenly on a “let’s have another” kick. She’s only 34. I’m concerned about this. Lol
C) I don’t get dressed until I’ve had half a pot of coffee let alone leave the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Happy Chinese New Year ! It's the year of the pig too.

I'm a little late. It actually started on Feb. 5th. It's the thought that counts.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
trouble here oldest daughter broke ankle - she has twins 3 that we keep when works AND i see doctor wed. = might be hospital time . Guys remember this = At 67 i have first lady barber and doctor DON'T move till told --- hair will grow back .

Members online

No members online now.