Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps Heritage High-Numbers Boxed Set Preview (EDIT - Checklist Added)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
i cant get behind this cardstock used on Heritage Hi#. it's sloppy like the one used for the Heritage MiLB release

Man, this really stinks. you would think such a limited release and stiff price, they could have put it in a quality box that would have protected the cards a bit more. Personally, if I spent $100 and got a set that was less than mint because of a packaging failuer and a auto dinged to hell, I would be livid. I know it's not a ton of money, but I would still be pissed.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
i hear you. im pissed for a bunch of reasons. this is the only baseball release that i care about year after year. i really have to think if i want to spend $700+ on a case next year

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
i hear you. im pissed for a bunch of reasons. this is the only baseball release that i care about year after year. i really have to think if i want to spend $700+ on a case next year

Well, hopefully this single instance will not sour your appetite for Heritage all together.

It just really stinks you can not simply buy another and expect a proper, clean set without spending much more...

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

How were the sets shipped? At least with cases they tend to arrive in one piece. Topps has been shipping out redemptions like they have no respect for their "collectors" for years and it doesn't sound like these were given the respect someone should have for their own product

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Well, hopefully this single instance will not sour your appetite for Heritage all together.

i really am afraid that it has to be honest. might be time to put this to rest...

1f2a820a.jpg

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
An Edinson Volquez red has a $50 bid on it. You know I'll always trade for it too if you're not wanting to hang onto it. Let me know if you see anything you'd be happy with for it - sent you an email on the tints too.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
An Edinson Volquez red has a $50 bid on it. You know I'll always trade for it too if you're not wanting to hang onto it. Let me know if you see anything you'd be happy with for it - sent you an email on the tints too.

i did get your email, just havnt gotten around to looking for which tints i have to send you.

Members online