Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New FCB Chat System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hey guys

it was time for a major update for the website and we got it last night.

Welcome the new chat system.

If you check your bar in the bottom of your browser you will see a small tool bar that is the chat system. You can message people online and even connect it to facebook and gtalk to communicate with your friends on those platforms without leaving FCB.

It also has video chat, where you can run ustream style video rooms WITHOUT COMMERCIALS.

To the left is the chat rooms feature for you to congregate.

This is a serious upgrade from any chat system out there and I think it's a great add. Enjoy it!

WaxPax

Can we agree that all video chat participants must have pants on at all times....

Hey guys

it was time for a major update for the website and we got it last night.

Welcome the new chat system.

If you check your bar in the bottom of your browser you will see a small tool bar that is the chat system. You can message people online and even connect it to facebook and gtalk to communicate with your friends on those platforms without leaving FCB.

It also has video chat, where you can run ustream style video rooms WITHOUT COMMERCIALS.

To the left is the chat rooms feature for you to congregate.

This is a serious upgrade from any chat system out there and I think it's a great add. Enjoy it!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
I'm staying out of this one!::facepalm::

Well, maybe I'll try the chat and stream, haven't done a video in a while.

If those two knuckleheads don't like you Alex, I will still hang with you and play some golf in March when I visit.!!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Stream sounds like it'll be nice for small quick breaks too, look forward to checking it out. May have to get off the app if ever I get any friends!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I was chatting w/Alex and all what had been typed just disappeared. That'd be one thing to tinker with.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
you can't

It's different than fanbro

Yes of course, this is Gtalk. Just thought I'd ask incase someone wanted to hold a live contest/give away, or do a box break or such as a open public chat.

On a side note though, will you have the availability tp 'peek' in on members private chat(s)?

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Its weird but I think it will help boost trading and stuff. Alot of guests though, is there a way to not allow them to chat? I just think it allows for an easy way for someone to get ripped off. Maybe??? I mean obviously if you are smart you wont but it could make it easy for that to happen.

Latest posts