Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stressreelief

Dec 2, 2011
Not sure, maybe like 1 in 67 packs, something along those lines. Someone on here surely knows exact odds. They weren't serially numbered though.

Diamond Destiny cards were issued in a special " TECH " box , which i think was only sold at wal-mart . Insert rate was 1 bronze per pack , 1 silver in every 35 packs and 1 gold in every 143 packs .

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
For some reason the Jeter Destiny Gold's come up seldomly. I've only seen like 6-8 copies in the last 4-5 years. You can practically find every other player in the gold version but not the Jeter. Someone have them hoarded? Please contact me if you do. :D

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
For some reason the Jeter Destiny Gold's come up seldomly. I've only seen like 6-8 copies in the last 4-5 years. You can practically find every other player in the gold version but not the Jeter. Someone have them hoarded? Please contact me if you do. :D

No no
Me first contact me first
Lol :)

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The Will Clark would get $5k plus.... I was extremely surprised the Bagwell went for under $200 a month or so ago

Ryan

If there is ever a Bagwell card that sells for that kind of money, I'm done collecting him. Jeter I can understand. But not for Bagwell. Which is why I collect Bagwell like I do and not Jeter.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I have never seen the silver, but I got the gold. Its these Diamond Destiny's were talkin about, right?

1996%20Upper%20Deck%20Diamond%20Destiny%20Gold%20DD21.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
There are more silvers than golds; it just so happens that for some reason the silvers aren't listed as frequently for some players. Silvers are much easier to find for the Thomas...I've had 3 at once.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
If there is ever a Bagwell card that sells for that kind of money, I'm done collecting him. Jeter I can understand. But not for Bagwell. Which is why I collect Bagwell like I do and not Jeter.

Word. Still ticked about missing out on a Burnitz 2 years ago that went for $60.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I sent over a tweet to Chris olds asking if he saw the sale.

He responded it's noted by the price guide crew.

I REALLY hope and expect that they not only do a feature on it (and similar blazing hot inserts) the next guide, but also one of olds' daily stories.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I sent over a tweet to Chris olds asking if he saw the sale.

He responded it's noted by the price guide crew.

I REALLY hope and expect that they not only do a feature on it (and similar blazing hot inserts) the next guide, but also one of olds' daily stories.

Articles? They still do articles?

Members online