Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Morning Thread *********** 10/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Afternoon, received this and redeemed.
5CA1F81A-F9B5-4DE2-A2BF-285317BB52CC-9031-000007FB7A3645CF_zps042624b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

I need to start picking up more Felix stuff. Have been so busy lately as well as putting funds in other areas. With the bad service Topps has had with redemptions, cards like these can be had at good prices if you have the patience for them.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I need to start picking up more Felix stuff. Have been so busy lately as well as putting funds in other areas. With the bad service Topps has had with redemptions, cards like these can be had at good prices if you have the patience for them.

Very true. I bit on this for $25 dlvd. Figured it was worth the risk ;)

The griffey tier one sticker mem auto I have I'm a lite less confident in and probably end up selling it anyway

Sent from my iPhone

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Anyone had any custom cards made for them? I'm getting into hof autos on index cards and such and seen a few made but was curious on the cost. Some members here do great work

Sent from my iPhone

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anyone had any custom cards made for them? I'm getting into hof autos on index cards and such and seen a few made but was curious on the cost. Some members here do great work

Sent from my iPhone

I have inquired to a couple of different custom card makers and prices seem to range from $80 for a single card to $120 for a booklet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.