Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Wednesday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Howdy all. Archives has arrived.

181771144972_1.jpg

Dawson has an original buyback auto and it is a redemption

@Hawk8 - you saving up for this?

The Andre Dawson Collection Headlines 2015 Goldin Auctions Summer Auction

Live auction is going to be held down the road from my work. Would be fun to attend!

I expect one of those items to get into your collection Dustin !

Ryan

So this is quite possibly the coolest thing ever. I have been wavering on if I would be able to go to the National this year being that I am already in Chicago but I would have to miss work and I would want to fly my son up and everything, but this seals the deal. I am going to the National this year. I will be there and although I will not be able to afford any of these items, I plan to be the first bidder on all of them lol.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Dawson has an original buyback auto and it is a redemption

So this is quite possibly the coolest thing ever. I have been wavering on if I would be able to go to the National this year being that I am already in Chicago but I would have to miss work and I would want to fly my son up and everything, but this seals the deal. I am going to the National this year. I will be there and although I will not be able to afford any of these items, I plan to be the first bidder on all of them lol.

Have fun man ! I'm jealous

Ryan

Members online