Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########FRIDAY 3-2 MORNING THREAD#######

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Watching limbs fall off the pine trees in back, with the high winds. Fortunately, no trees down.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
good morning. snow and rain here not sure how much were going to get. Last year on march 3 when i moved here we had 30 inches of snow. Dont think anywhere near that today, coffee.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Early afternoon guys...not sure what the hell im gunna do today, it’s coming down like crazy outside, and the last time i tried to drive home in this my hour ride took over two...I don’t know...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Early afternoon guys...not sure what the hell im gunna do today, it’s coming down like crazy outside, and the last time i tried to drive home in this my hour ride took over two...I don’t know...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Get a nice hotel room somewhere close! Hit the restaurant and bar, take a nap.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Rainy, snowy and REALLY windy here too. Hope the power holds out, already "thousands without power" in the area...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. The day is going by somewhat quickly so far. The first couple of hours were slow, but it's picked up since then. Gonna try and get a few things done around the house tonight, then heading up to the farm for Jayme's grandma's birthday tomorrow for lunch. It's strange being back in the office today after being gone all week

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Rain, snow, some sleet mixed in which aren't fun but the 40ish MPH winds are brutal...

We've been fortunate this week. It's been in 40's-50's everyday except for one, which was 35ish. I'm sure we will be getting hit with snow sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Members online

Latest posts