Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Tensions tend to run high when everyone is on steroids

It was similar to Saw 2 where there was many people and only 1 antidote syringe. . . except instead of an antidote to toxic nerve gas it was some dope roids. :lol:
Not surprising it came down to Jean and Dee as they are the quickest players on the team and sprinted to it first.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
It was similar to Saw 2 where there was many people and only 1 antidote syringe. . . except instead of an antidote to toxic nerve gas it was some dope roids. :lol:
Not surprising it came down to Jean and Dee as they are the quickest players on the team and sprinted to it first.

Yeah, I would have put my money on Jean too. He's got some sneaky power in his bat so I imagine he KO'd Dee, who's a twig, the moment they reached that syringe. What's Dee gonna do? Bunt him to death?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Another statistical update to my unhealthy obsession of Ronald Acuna...

Acuna - .293 avg/.367 OBP/.581 slg% 25 HR 53 RBI .948 OPS 14 SB (51 XBH 67 Runs) 150 wRC+ 4.2 bWAR/3.6 fWAR

In comparison...

Soto - .298 avg/.416 OBP/.506 slg% 16 HR 56 RBI .922 OPS 2 SB (38 XBH 64 Runs) 146 wRC+ 2.3 bWAR/3.1 fWAR

When the GILF slayer arrive, you know Grannies gonna be spry

Tensions tend to run high when everyone is on steroids

Makes me think of Bad Santa when the kid says to his grandma "granny are you spry?"

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, I would have put my money on Jean too. He's got some sneaky power in his bat so I imagine he KO'd Dee, who's a twig, the moment they reached that syringe. What's Dee gonna do? Bunt him to death?

The main reason I'm fairly certain Jean won (besides the power difference) is the fact that anytime he gets a scratch on him he needs 2-3 rest days. The fact that Segura played the same day means he didn't take any damage.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The main reason I'm fairly certain Jean won (besides the power difference) is the fact that anytime he gets a scratch on him he needs 2-3 rest days. The fact that Segura played the same day means he didn't take any damage.

We got lucky with Segura when he played for the D-Backs. Had a monster season and rarely missed any games. That must have been the year he decided to start using steroids but wasn't caught until he joined the M's. I bet the moment you join the Mariners they start popping you with random drug tests far more than the rest of the league.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We got lucky with Segura when he played for the D-Backs. Had a monster season and rarely missed any games. That must have been the year he decided to start using steroids but wasn't caught until he joined the M's. I bet the moment you join the Mariners they start popping you with random drug tests far more than the rest of the league.

I wonder if the M's give their players "flu shots" or something in the offseason that are really roids. . . still trying to figure out how they are all so juicy. :confused:

Nobody has mentioned Bryce Harper to the M's yet but with that HGH forehead of his I think that is a good sleeper pick.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I wonder if the M's give their players "flu shots" or something in the offseason that are really roids. . . still trying to figure out how they are all so juicy. :confused:

Nobody has mentioned Bryce Harper to the M's yet but with that HGH forehead of his I think that is a good sleeper pick.

Well, as the century old saying goes, you can't spell huge forehead without HGH...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So is Brian Gray the last employee at Leaf? :lol:

"I take full responsibility for this mistake due to not having anyone else around here to blame"

Imagine if Pujols gets PED popped and doesn't even make the HOF.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts