Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I think that already happened the day I was banned from BO and then joined this site.

FCB can only go down from here...
71a46efe56a086ce51febf71367fe49a.gif

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Kyle Seager appears to have full blown AIDS... all the telltale symptoms are in place- fever, vertigo, .170ba since allstar break, swelling of throat etc etc.

The always resilient Seager claims "no need to go to a doctor until around .140" With the season wrapping up under a few weeks he may fall short of his goal. :confused:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Kyle Seager appears to have full blown AIDS... all the telltale symptoms are in place- fever, vertigo, .170ba since allstar break, swelling of throat etc etc.

The always resilient Seager claims "no need to go to a doctor until around .140" With the season wrapping up under a few weeks he may fall short of his goal. :confused:

I was reading my trusty medical manual and if I am reading this correctly, hitting below the mendoza line (aka >.200) since the All-Star break is indication that the patient may have contracted HIV but "full blown aids" does not manifest until BA since AS break falls below .160.

However, may I ask if the patient has hit 4 or fewer home runs since the All-Star break? Because if this is the case then full blown aids is still a real possibility, even if they are hitting slightly above the .160 avg mark.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was reading my trusty medical manual and if I am reading this correctly, hitting below the mendoza line (aka >.200) since the All-Star break is indication that the patient may have contracted HIV but "full blown aids" does not manifest until BA since AS break falls below .160.

However, may I ask if the patient has hit 4 or fewer home runs since the All-Star break? Because if this is the case then full blown aids is still a real possibility, even if they are hitting slightly above the .160 avg mark.

He is fighting for his life then, with a heroic double tonight. Rumor has it he gained the super AIDS from buying Corey Seager cards on Beckett Marketplace. "that dude is really clutch and good and stuff" his exact words. :|

Looking like the baby from Rugrats might help for his survival rate... or hurt it. Im not sure. :rolleyes:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I like how the official bus stop sign was made of comic sans :p

Then the black rapper dude drives in..... LOL. this is the part of a modern song where he would either talk about banging the main singer or selling X but since its a 12 year old girls song he has to just talk about changing lanes and traffic holding patterns. :lol:

Members online