Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 6 is Complete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Dang...just got back from Disneyland and didn't notice that layer 2 AND 3 are gone...I still was checking layer 2!! Had to dig this thread up (much like the Player Collector Thread)!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Re: Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 3 is Complete!

I would like to thank cjedmonton for putting this on. I have used my winnings already, but without them, I would not own this. Yeah, I had to put a little extra to get it, but would not have been avle to do so without the generous contest

Attachments

• 1375145946136.jpg
    1375145946136.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 46

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Sweet bobblehead!

Just a reminder, folks; layer 9 opens on Thursday.

Be the first to run the table with your win/loss scenarios and take home the HOF poster. Good luck.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 3 is Complete!

Aren't we already doing layer 4? I've been working on it...

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
These are tough! I didn't think it would be so hard to get the stats to play out!

I mean, I need a Boston starting pitcher to hit 2+ batters in a game that is played on Wed, Sat, or Sun. It's tough enough to get it to happen, let alone narrowing down the days to just three! Geez! ;)

I also need a PHI starting pitcher to face 1-15 batters in a home game. Last night Kendrick got lit up and face... yep, 16. :(

Got my other two layer 4s completed though.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 3 is Complete!

Wow I completely forgot about this game, holy crap, I need to get on the ball!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Re: Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 3 is Complete!

These are tough! I didn't think it would be so hard to get the stats to play out!

I mean, I need a Boston starting pitcher to hit 2+ batters in a game that is played on Wed, Sat, or Sun. It's tough enough to get it to happen, let alone narrowing down the days to just three! Geez! ;)

I also need a PHI starting pitcher to face 1-15 batters in a home game. Last night Kendrick got lit up and face... yep, 16. :(

Got my other two layer 4s completed though.

I've only filled out one from layer 4 so far. I need the mets to have an interleague game lol

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Missed level 9 by one last night. Only incorrect one was Cleveland, I needed a win and they lost to Miami.::facepalm::

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Layer 4 is complete.

Congrats to nerdherd020. He takes home $40.

Pittsburgh: Same League Opp. 92-99 pitches (July 13)
Cleveland: Even Number Date 0-2 Strikeouts (July 14)
Pittsburgh: 1st-15th of any Month, 30+ Batters Faced (August 1)
Washington: Tues, Fri, Sun Game, 4 Walks (August 2)

Everyone may begin working on layer 5 starting on August 3.

The OP has a running tally of all winners.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Re: Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 4 is Complete!

I had all but 2, two teams I needed to win played each other. Based on the chart, I have best odds, but that means nothing.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I really think somebody is going to hit the "Grand Prize". I had 7 of 'em tonite. But Level 4 could be a problem. When was the last time Minnesota hit FIVE HRs? Do I get the whole week to fill this one? :lol:

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
I really think somebody is going to hit the "Grand Prize". I had 7 of 'em tonite. But Level 4 could be a problem. When was the last time Minnesota hit FIVE HRs? Do I get the whole week to fill this one? :lol:

Hold the phone...are you saying you completed Layer 9 tonight???

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
What day is the first day for Layer 5 not the day we can first claim but the first day we can start marking off?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Super Spectacular Boxscore Bingo: Layer 4 is Complete!

What day is the first day for Layer 5 not the day we can first claim but the first day we can start marking off?

Today is the first day for level 5 (he mentioned it a couple posts above).

As for a level 9 winner, I had to look and gt2590 did not hit it. Oddly enough, I hit the inverse of what I needed for level 9... All the teams I needed to win, lost and all the teams I needed to lose, won. LOL!!! I think I should therefore win the inverse prize. Please send the unautographed poster of the 50 biggest MLB busts ever to...