Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinking of suing ESPN also.....Fair warning - Not for the Squeemish!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I hope you never go to Houston then, or you'll be suing folks left & right.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I've been saving this pic to use for a while.

Attachments

• 1404851068210.jpg
    1404851068210.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 228

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm away from home for the week and the wife will be getting the mail: I'd better call and warn her.

I usually get the hot chicks though, so she might actually toss it before I see the issue.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'm away from home for the week and the wife will be getting the mail: I'd better call and warn her.

I usually get the hot chicks though, so she might actually toss it before I see the issue.

Oh, she will be "tossing" something

Attachments

• 1404857193616.jpg
    1404857193616.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 57

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Why? Because you view him as a fat slob? Can't see a man on the cover in the flesh? Please...grow up.

He's an extremely powerful athlete, who can do things that people dream of on a baseball field. This is an issue to celebrate, admire, and appreciate all types of incredible athletes we watch on a daily basis.

All I see is a freak of nature and great photo.

seriously ??

When I get my sports magazine I really don't want to see an overweight/overrated naked baseball player on the cover :-x

If this "freak of nature" wants to pose naked swinging his overrated bat...let him do it for playgirl, GQ, Vogue or whatever

I can guarantee a newspaper/magazine never had a naked overweight Babe Ruth ( a true freak of nature ) on their cover

sorry Fielder's cover is just not right....

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm with [MENTION=1851]NECpilgrims8[/MENTION], I have no problems here. It's the body issue, not the amazing body issue, or sexy body issue. Prince is an athlete and he is just as deserving of the cover as others in the past.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
seriously ??

When I get my sports magazine I really don't want to see an overweight/overrated naked baseball player on the cover :-x

If this "freak of nature" wants to pose naked swinging his overrated bat...let him do it for playgirl, GQ, Vogue or whatever

I can guarantee a newspaper/magazine never had a naked overweight Babe Ruth ( a true freak of nature ) on their cover

sorry Fielder's cover is just not right....

You knew Prince was gonna be on the cover.

They announced it how long ago?

If it bothered you so much, why'd you buy it?

You know ESPN does The Body issue every year.

Prince is not fat. NFL linemen are fat. Prince is a big dude who could lose a few pounds, but that can also be said about 60% of American men.

Get over it and grow up

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
You knew Prince was gonna be on the cover.

They announced it how long ago?

If it bothered you so much, why'd you buy it?

You know ESPN does The Body issue every year.

Prince is not fat. NFL linemen are fat. Prince is a big dude who could lose a few pounds, but that can also be said about 60% of American men.

Get over it and grow up

Yeah, Prince just has a really muscular stomach.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I, for one, am working hard to get into that kind of shape, if not better. But this is what it's like for women with 100 magazine covers, and commercials, and billboards, and cardboard stand-ups in the 7-11, every day.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm pretty sure a few people ******* and moaned about the same exact thing last year. Maybe some people just have a deep-down fear that they'll catch the gay if they see a naked man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts