Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUST pulled this from a jumbo box, umm..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
anyone have any info? 1-11000 packs is all i could find

Attachments

• sick.jpg
    sick.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 129

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION],

Do you mean you pulled it, or one of your Customers did?

Either way, Congrats, that's gonna look insane when it shows up...

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i opened a jumbo case and pulled it myself.
i had 10 cases and well, you know what happens with wax
thats just lying around, grrrr

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I know that some breakers are collectors and hobby enthusiasts just like us, but isn't it kind of a conflict of interest for them to open, for personal use, the same products they are breaking for others? I'm NOT saying that anything was done wrong here, I'm simply saying that maybe breakers shouldn't open, for personal use, the very products they are selling to others because it may put questions in some people's minds. I know I would feel a bit weirdly if I spent a lot of money to be in a break and the person doing the break is over there opening the same product for him or herself posting about all the awesome hits.

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I know that some breakers are collectors and hobby enthusiasts just like us, but isn't it kind of a conflict of interest for them to open, for personal use, the same products they are breaking for others? I'm NOT saying that anything was done wrong here, I'm simply saying that maybe breakers shouldn't open, for personal use, the very products they are selling to others because it may put questions in some people's minds. I know I would feel a bit weirdly if I spent a lot of money to be in a break and the person doing the break is over there opening the same product posting about all his awesome hits.

Completely agree, I dont open anything for myself if I am breaking that product in a group break.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I know that some breakers are collectors and hobby enthusiasts just like us, but isn't it kind of a conflict of interest for them to open, for personal use, the same products they are breaking for others? I'm NOT saying that anything was done wrong here, I'm simply saying that maybe breakers shouldn't open, for personal use, the very products they are selling to others because it may put questions in some people's minds. I know I would feel a bit weirdly if I spent a lot of money to be in a break and the person doing the break is over there opening the same product for him or herself posting about all the awesome hits.
Good post.

A_Pharis

Despite intentions - questions will ALWAYS arise in those situations.

It's like walking into a shop, seeing an open box of a brand new product on the shelf with one pack missing... then noticing the showcase has a single high end hit from that product and nothing else from that product.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008

Yes it is. And you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts