Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 9/17**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
Pm sent indymanning

Sold a few things on BO last night, have a humerous situation where a potential buyer and myself were very far apart on a lot price (like 55% of my asking price) and I said I couldn't go that low and had nothing further to add. He said to set them aside and maybe find more stuff. (Did I not say I didn't have any more?)
Someone then offers me full asking price on two of the cards so I sell.
I get a message this morning asking what happened we were working on a lot deal? What?! I stated my feelings quite clear and found a buyer at my price. Where was I obligated to hold or sell for much less than I was asking?

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Just getting ready for the first flag football game of the year. Sadly, its my last year here, and my first year playing flag football. We only did a co-ed team. We figure co-ed is a little more fun and less competitive than men's league. Hopefully it all goes well. If we have enough guys show up, I'm hoping to be on just offense and not have to worry about defense :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon all
Today's mail and a pic I forgot to post this morning. Walked out my front door and saw this, picture doesn't do it any justice. Super pretty against the early dawn light

Attachments

• 1442532075045.jpg
    1442532075045.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 13
  • 1442532086237.jpg
    1442532086237.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 14

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=6194]Hendersonfan[/MENTION] congratulations!

Anyone else watch the fed announcement? I picked up some Oct 121 TLT calls before the announcement.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, we won the flag football game. We only got to play the 1st half because we hit the mercy rule. The final score was 35-0. I felt bad during the game and let one of the girls on the other team catch one. I had 2 TD catches and scored the extra point. There are 1, 2, and 3 extra points depending on where you want to take the snap from. I'm hoping next week is more of a challenge since I was a little bummed that we only played one half. I did jam my pinky while warming up though, so its about twice the size it should be right now

Members online