Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Topps Tek Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Ahhh... I had high hopes for pack #19, my favorite number...
Pack 19
Player, Pattern
Palmeiro 89
R Johnson 69
L Walker 2
Bonds 44

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
So what do you do with these after you break. I completed all 8100 98 TEKs cards back in 2004 but after doing a ridiculously time consuming quality check I found 50 or so I want to upgrade the condition of. I was able to complete one 90 card Diffractor set but can use the Lofton as one of 16 I need to complete a second 90 card Diffractor set. I also buy or trade for any of the Pattern# 1 98 TEKs and any of the Same card# pattern# 98 Teks. I also have lists of some other collectors who are looking for specific card I trade for those. Lists can be furnished upon request. I do have 1400+ dupe 98 TEk to trade. Carl [email protected]

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
So what do you do with these after you break. I completed all 8100 98 TEKs cards back in 2004 but after doing a ridiculously time consuming quality check I found 50 or so I want to upgrade the condition of. I was able to complete one 90 card Diffractor set but can use the Lofton as one of 16 I need to complete a second 90 card Diffractor set. I also buy or trade for any of the Pattern# 1 98 TEKs and any of the Same card# pattern# 98 Teks. I also have lists of some other collectors who are looking for specific card I trade for those. Lists can be furnished upon request. I do have 1400+ dupe 98 TEk to trade. Carl [email protected]

The Tek Guru!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The Tek Guru!

Tek Guru is RIGHT! Damnnnnnnn... Togaman, you might be able to get some action here but drop into the 1998 Tek thread, we're all looking for our guy, etc.

Mac

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008

togaman is here!Is Topps Tek all you will trade for?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
diffs1.jpg
diffs.jpg

diffs5.jpg
diffs3.jpg

diffs2.jpg
diffs4.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow that Lofton is so nice.... The resident Lofton player collector here would nut himself if he saw this lol... He has NEVER seen a Lofton diffractor... Use to believe they didn't exist.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Those diffractors scanned nice.

I need one more pattern to complete my 90 card set for Caminiti.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
This set is crazy... After hearing about togaman, it's nuts to think how highly collected this set is by set collectors and player collectors.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
So do any of you have lists of you extra 1998 Topps TEK and 1998 TEK want lists? IF so send them to me at [email protected] for trading purposes. Im doing a condition upgrade and can use about 50 replacement cards for dinged up or slightly spotted cards in my 8100 card Master set plus I have lists from several collectors I am trying to help with their favorite player sets.. Please include available diffractors as well

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
So do any of you have lists of you extra 1998 Topps TEK and 1998 TEK want lists? IF so send them to me at [email protected] for trading purposes. Im doing a condition upgrade and can use about 50 replacement cards for dinged up or slightly spotted cards in my 8100 card Master set plus I have lists from several collectors I am trying to help with their favorite player sets.. Please include available diffractors as well
to the top for teks

Members online

Latest posts