Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======= The Morning Thread: Secret Santa Edition =======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
The day continues to get better.

I've had a $20 Target gift card from a Christmas gift we had purchased (sometimes items come with a free gift card). I did not know that Crystal had some tip money left, so we had a few bucks cash. We went up to Target and were looking around and I decided to buy 2 Topps Chrome Football blasters. As always, I was hoping to hit a couple of Bengals cards for my PC, which I did (Marvin Jones purple refractor). I hit another nice card though. Not an autograph or anything, but a nice SP.

2012 Topps Chrome RC Variation RGIII
muskiesfan-albums-football-picture9695-rgiii-variation.jpg

The last ones to sell on ebay have been for $67, $71, and $79.95. The prices are from old to new, so the price is on the rise. :D

Definitely a nice hit. I admit, I'm not well versed in grading, but I believe this could be a BGS 9.5. Now I have to decide whether to keep it, sell/trade it, or grade it.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Afternoon Gents! Finally got into work from a doctors appointment...traffic is INSANE through the downtown areas here. Nice and settled in, another piping hot coffee in hand...oh yeah, and my MTSS gifts!!!

Mac sent me these OUTSTANDING gifts!!! I am very pleased as he was great getting a little of everything on my want list and he certainly filled some PC holes as well :mrgreen:

Pack #1:
Fleer Greats of the Game Marty Marion auto. LOVE this card and I never realized how spiffy these truly are with the embossed as well as the best sticker auto example you could ever have:
mtss5.jpg

Pack #2:
2012 Triple Threads Jesus Montero RC Auto!!! I've started to collect Jesus and am going after a good stock pile of his stuff :)
mtss4.jpg

Pack #3:
2012 Tribute Felix Hernandez Auto! Stoked about this one too...it is my very first Tribute auto and man these things are sharp!
mtss2.jpg

Pack #4:
WOOT WOOT!!! 2008 Premier Felix Hernandez "WIN" patch :D This is the variation /20 which I do not have yet either. It goes great with the /34 version as well as my auto'd version /10.
mtss3.jpg

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED MAC!!! I'm still stoked about all 4 of these and I have already put them in the spots they deserve in my PC boxes :cool: MTSS is by far my most favorite part of the year collecting wise:grouphug:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] Alex, you're more than welcome! Dude you KILLED IT with my SS this year too! Really glad you enjoyed your! I'm still shocked I was able to fill a hole in your INSANE Felix patch collection but I guess blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time lol.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Awesome. Way to go Mac!

Show of hands, how many people here have gone through the thread a few times just to see the scans again?:D

(Raises hand). Aqui!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts