Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Looking for SGC 84(7)+ HOF'er RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
As many of you know I have been and am selling off my PC I have amassed over the last 6 years in the hobby that I had intended on working on and building the rest of my life to put up funds for my daughter. I am still very much a baseball and hobby fan but need to refocus my time on other aspects of my life. That being said below is the one card I have that is going to start off my new PC that I will slowly work on in the future.

The funds from my sell off will not go towards this collection but as I might still trade or get something here or there gifts, extra funds, etc. in the future

Just want to see what is out there and available. Looking for ALL HOF'er RC's graded SGC 84 = 7 and above in the proper current SGC slabs.

Thanks guys,

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Any PSA slabs? Just seeing what is out there

I have the following I believe in PSA 8's

Carl Yas
Mike Schmidt
Phil Niekro
Steve Carlton
Joe Morgan
Johnny Bench - I think in a BVG slab
Alan trammel / Paul molitor
Willie Randolph
Dave Winfield in a PSA 7

i may have others but I'm not sure
All 8's thou

Reggie Jackson I have in PSA 6
Clemens and Puckett in PSA 9's

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
I have the following I believe in PSA 8's

Carl Yas
Mike Schmidt
Phil Niekro
Steve Carlton
Joe Morgan
Johnny Bench - I think in a BVG slab
Alan trammel / Paul molitor
Willie Randolph
Dave Winfield in a PSA 7

i may have others but I'm not sure
All 8's thou

Reggie Jackson I have in PSA 6
Clemens and Puckett in PSA 9's

I would have interested in all the PSA 8 HOF RC's barring you are trading and I have enough of interest.

If you wouuld let me know if scans are possible a confirmed list of what you have

Thanks,

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
No problem

I will get u the scans by tonight

Before I start unloading and digging throu the cards and taking pics what do you have that you are willing to trade?
Thanks
Anthony

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
No problem

I will get u the scans by tonight

Before I start unloading and digging throu the cards and taking pics what do you have that you are willing to trade?
Thanks
Anthony

Well I am selling off my entire collection to put up funds for my daughter but am considering slowly working on this as a PC just to keep in the hobby some. Take a look through my bucket subalbums and let me know

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Please forgive me but I'm a bit new to this site and I do not know how to access your photo bucket....

Members online

Latest posts