Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Did they put you one Lisinopril? That can cuase really bad coughing in some people. I have been on it for about 4 years and only had minor issues but I know many people who have hated it.

No, I've got Metoprolol.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good Morning Everyone!

Just scanned my newest TTM's
CaseyS06BHM.jpg
CaseyS07TH.jpg

MillsB12PA.jpg
WellsD12PGA.jpg

Pele13AG.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks, yeah it says good luck. I sent out a Sportkings mini card as well so hopefully that comes back soon.

I'm hoping to send one off to pele in a couple of weeks. I get paid tomorrow,but I'll be going out of town the next 2 weeks so I wanna try and save a little money for those trips

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
I'm hoping to send one off to pele in a couple of weeks. I get paid tomorrow,but I'll be going out of town the next 2 weeks so I wanna try and save a little money for those trips

Nice, I figured with the World Cup going on it would be a good time to catch him since I knew he would be in Brazil. Crazy how slow their mail system is, I sent to him on 5/13 my return envelope was postmarked 5/30 and I just recently got it back.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Afternoon, gents. Scored free box seats to the 311 concert in Columbus last night (my 11th 311 show in 11 years) and had a blast. Here is a pic of a very happy me.
311 Jon.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Warehouse supervisor for an Independent frito lay and Pepsi distributor. Also the lead store merchandiser and trainer. Split my schedule between stores and warehouse.. This time of year warehouse is a full 8-10hrs 5 days a week and I don't get that

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Maybe it's just me but when I saw 17 bids, I was like WTF... looked and saw the same guy bid it up like $35, $36, $37, $38, $39, $55? All in the final seconds?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I have to commend Prince Fielder for his inclusion in espn's "body issue" while he does carry some extra weight the dude is solid. Maybe I like it so much because we have the same body type. Way to go fielder

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^He doesn't care. Prince has been a big dude his entire life I bet. He embraces it. All good with millions in the bank too.

Members online

Latest posts