Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sting/Undertaker at Summer Slam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
One of these *****es better be at Battleground.

I was at Sting's first ever WWE appearance at the last St. Louis PPV at Survivor Series.

Hopefully he returns this time around.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
One of these *****es better be at Battleground.

I was at Sting's first ever WWE appearance at the last St. Louis PPV at Survivor Series.

Hopefully he returns this time around.

i recently saw a tweet of the undertaker and he seems to be in amazing shape. Seems like he's been called back due to bad ratings and it seems like it would be great for promos over the next month...

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
i recently saw a tweet of the undertaker and he seems to be in amazing shape. Seems like he's been called back due to bad ratings and it seems like it would be great for promos over the next month...

Well tweets are false. He looked old as balls tonight on Raw. I hate watching these late 40's to 50 year old guys in the ring, just awful.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
He's 50. I would think anyone would like to be in that shape at that age.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I hear you, but that bad hair dye job doesn't help either. It also makes it even more unrealistic watching an old dude like taker fighting an absolute physical freak like brock Lesnar.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts