Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########TUESDAY 2-6 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Negotiating with my cable/internet provider. Those people are ruthless. I only want about 15 channels but they insist I buy 190 channels. I've never heard of about 160 of those channels they want me to pay for.

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. The boss is gone for the rest of the week, but we have quite a bit to do to help out in the warehouse.
[MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION] I'm fortunate enough that I'm able to download the channel apps on my Roku and use my grandma's TV provider login to watch them. If we were ever to get cable/satellite, I'd really only want it for MLB Network. I got spoiled when I was going to college since it was included with the digital cable there

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hi Barry, how’s the family?

MIL slowing , older two G/S's growing up , twins still yell /cry but only Two , wife is crazy -well she married me . They want to put me in hospital one colon- and still think i'm tin man want to work on heart . 800,000 cards who's buying LOL . Stadium set up getting closer and i'm half ready .
Thank for asking

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Afternoon kiddies
Only 7 days until Pitchers and Catchers report.

Yesterday we were to get about 2-3 inches of snow all day, but by 10 pm yesterday we had over 6 and still going.......

Today has been sunny and a bit colder then yesterday and even colder on Wednesday. with more snow by Friday all maybe not ending by Late Sunday or early Monday morning.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Sounds like weather mess around here mana but ending in rain so that should wash most of it away...

Members online