Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MORNING THREAD 2/20 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
CALLED for snow = cancelled school ---NOTHING at this time --welcome to NC

That happens around here in Massachusetts a lot. I just saw this posted on facebook from someone I know. An invitation for a break in ? ::facepalm::

"So true! 3 days a week we leave the house at 7AM and don't return home until after the last practice at 945PM. And we are usually traveling every weekend! The house is always a mess and our wallets are considerably lighter! But, we wouldn't change a thing.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
UGH news ; oldest grand son didn't make school baseball team = ended ten years of playing - played ever thing but First and catcher

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
UGH news ; oldest grand son didn't make school baseball team = ended ten years of playing - played ever thing but First and catcher

That sucks...maybe a team outside of school is looking for a player.
I wish I had started playing baseball at a young age. Didn't play at all until freshman year and was decent by senior year and beyond.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I just got a 14 lb box of mostly baseball cards that I bought from a member on the Net54 forum. The cards are from the 50's through the 70's. They're in great condition too. Over the past few days, I started sorting and putting cards in order for my baseball sets that are already in albums and in boxes.

Now, I have something to do instead of hanging around in very a small apartment. Where the walls start closing in on me. It will help, I hope after the loss of my wife a few months ago.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I just got a 14 lb box of mostly baseball cards that I bought from a member on the Net54 forum. The cards are from the 50's through the 70's. They're in great condition too. Over the past few days, I started sorting and putting cards in order for my baseball sets that are already in albums and in boxes.

Now, I have something to do instead of hanging around in very a small apartment. Where the walls start closing in on me. It will help, I hope after the loss of my wife a few months ago.

I hope that it helps, also! Enjoy the time you have with your new, old cards.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all, barely made it for my time zone. Had meetings this morning to start going over the new paperwork that I took on this month. Definitely a lot more to it, but if I keep up with it everyday shouldn't add much to my daily routine.

Members online