Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL HOTLIST NOMINATION THREAD for Week of April 15-21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Dexter Fowler.

What cards in particular? Before you posted this I too thought there would/should be a spike somewhere but after checking completed listings on eBay, I can not see any real spike in his cardstock over the past week... Did I miss something?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
What cards in particular? Before you posted this I too thought there would/should be a spike somewhere but after checking completed listings on eBay, I can not see any real spike in his cardstock over the past week... Did I miss something?
Well, I was mostly looking at the Base Donruss RC Autos. I sold a Gold /25 for 49 about two weeks about; around that time, someone best-offered the same type for 107.99 (13th). Base Donruss are going for as high as 27 (April 14th). See some sold for 24 (14th). They were selling for around 5 in ST..

Last edited:

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I'm sure Cingrani will have another large jump. I have a 2011 Blue at 15 on auction right now. They were only selling for $10 last week

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I will have to agree to Harvey cards...I have been selling my BDPP Blue BGS 9.5s for $350 on Ebay and off.

Members online