Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Saturday 9/12********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
It is such a great Saturday, I got up to check the weather and here. NOW, going back to bed!
DANNY

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, exhausted, but the Mets keep winning! What do y'all think of the Cespedes possible MVP talk?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Mets are rolling. I listen to the fan overnight and a ton of Mets talk. Yankee talk has taken a back seat since Cespedes joined the Mets.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out.

After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together."

The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together."

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Morning all! Just walked out of the house and right into a full fledged rainbow outside my house here in Tampa. Hopefully a good sign for the day!
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1442057160.884660.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Crawdads won last night in playoffs so I have another night selling . TWO grandsons have football games today plus my NEED TO DO list = long day . Tomorrow listing on Ebay UGH

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all, exhausted, but the Mets keep winning! What do y'all think of the Cespedes possible MVP talk?

Morning all. I usually tend to give extra credit to players impacting the post season but it's gonna be tough to look past Harper's numbers/rankings in so many categories this year regardless of Washington's record

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all. I usually tend to give extra credit to players impacting the post season but it's gonna be tough to look past Harper's numbers/rankings in so many categories this year regardless of Washington's record

What I think about Cespedes notwithstanding, shouldn't an MVP be at least partly decided on how his team does? If a players team sucks he's only valuable to himself in his next contract negotiation.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Today is my girlfriend's last home cross country meet ever. Getting ready for that. I also have to go swing by the donut shop for her family, mainly her dad. He wants a jelly filled donut so I told him I'd hook him up. It's his birthday, so after the cross country meet we are taking him out for lunch.

Members online

Latest posts