Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I still think we will hear about more then a few chargebacks or reductions in price.

I am not sure the guy who bought the super lot will be happy with it at all. an could use the ebay policy of no luck auctions as his way a winning a case.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I still think we will hear about more then a few chargebacks or reductions in price.

I am not sure the guy who bought the super lot will be happy with it at all. an could use the ebay policy of no luck auctions as his way a winning a case.

If this is the case, Boomo, make sure the post the clowns who try to do this junk against you..

skrip

brewcrew31

Nov 20, 2012
I'm ok with what I got. I think I got the most relics of any one player - Taijuan Walker with 5. Was hoping for a patch at least but that's the chance you take. Did he say when he was going to try to have everything shipped out by? Must be a ton of work and sorting

Last edited:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
bleh. Doesn't look like I hit well on any of the lots purchased

Wendleken Base/Orange/Blue: I'll assume this one won't take a hit
Austin Maddux Chrome Orange +: complete miss
Maddux Chrome Base-Gold ref: hit a gold, still prob won't come near value but not awful
Grandal Chrome Base-Gold: Didn't hit a blue/gold so this will be a hit
Meanwhile he hit the regular bowman 1/1 I was outsniped on
Grandal Ice: Didn't hit a red/purple ice so not much here
Minnich Base/Orange/Blue: Wasn't much of a risk, no reward
Minnich Ice: No red/purple so nothing much
Peter O'Brien Chrome Orange +: Hit nothing, ugh.

brewcrew31

Nov 20, 2012
Anyone here do good on there futures lots? Looks like Ha, Wong, Flores and obviously Pena were among the "winners" from there

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
If one buyer does do a chargeback, citing eBay's "no luck auctions" policy, eBay could conceivably void all of Boomo's auctions from the break.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I got shut out on 3 of the 5 auctions I won. $200 of wasted money. If Boomo wanted to throw me a box of Bowman Jumbo I wouldn't say no. But I won't be filing any chargebacks.

why should boomo send anything to those lots that were shut out? It was a gamble that you took. If you hit three red autos, would you have taken the profits and sent boomo a box of jumbo?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Charge-backs by anyone on any of these auction are total XXXXing bullXXXX. Man up *******.

Latest posts