Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Wednesday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Great Zim. I like it. It's been years since I bought new cards and I got a few packs of new Bowman from AIC. It gave me a little taste so I happen to be at Target and grabbed this. Stand by for a report.

image_82.jpeg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Great Zim. I like it. It's been years since I bought new cards and I got a few packs of new Bowman from AIC. It gave me a little taste so I happen to be at Target and grabbed this. Stand by for a report.

image_82.jpeg

Standing by...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Having a collection crisis. Part of me keeps thinking about selling off some my signed allen and ginter collection, but part of me doesn't want to. When I look at them, I think of what I could have instead, but at the same time I've put quite a bit of time and effort into acquiring a lot of them. One example is my 2009 Andy Pettitte. He doesn't sign TTM anymore, and I know that I could get $25 minimum for the card.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Having a collection crisis. Part of me keeps thinking about selling off some my signed allen and ginter collection, but part of me doesn't want to. When I look at them, I think of what I could have instead, but at the same time I've put quite a bit of time and effort into acquiring a lot of them. One example is my 2009 Andy Pettitte. He doesn't sign TTM anymore, and I know that I could get $25 minimum for the card.

How many Ginter cards do you have? What type of stuff would you prefer?

Ryan