Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crazy Cingrani Stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not a fan of trying to move ten zillion cards in one lot like this seller is trying to do (very few people have thousands of dollars to dump on such a lot), but looks like one hell of a stash that should pay off big time if he keeps it up. Impressive to put so much stock into one player. Seller better hope he keeps pitching well or he will miss his window.

All Chrome Autos: 250 Base, 75 Base 9.5, 100 Ref, 65 Blue, 27 Gold

Lot of 250 Tony Cingrani 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto RC'S | eBay

Lot of 75 Tony Cingrani 2012 Bowman Chrome Auto RC's BGS 9 5 10 | eBay

Lot of 100 Tony Cingrani 2012 Bowman Chrome Refractor Auto RC's 500 | eBay

Lot of 65 Tony Cingrani 2012 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Auto RC's 150 | eBay

Lot of 27 Tony Cingrani 2012 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto RC's 50 | eBay

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
That is going to be a real chore to sell, unless BG/HoS/PR decides to do "Prospect Pumpout--Cingrani Edition".

NeedChapmans

Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for the press OP ... I'm simply taking advantage of some high search volume on Cingrani to let potential buyers know if they want a single ... they have to bring their checkbook. Still buying any and every Cingrani auto so if anyone has one, hit me / no plans to sell anytime soon.

He has a scheduled start today in an hour I very much hope he does not make. We'll see.

koal

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the press OP ... I'm simply taking advantage of some high search volume on Cingrani to let potential buyers know if they want a single ... they have to bring their checkbook. Still buying any and every Cingrani auto so if anyone has one, hit me / no plans to sell anytime soon.

He has a scheduled start today in an hour I very much hope he does not make. We'll see.
-
edit: nvrmd not worth my time

Last edited:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

Interesting, so you have a 500 chrome autograph collection of Cingrani that you intend to keep? Or do you plan to move some of them at some point?

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
So I have a question then. I understand you're a Reds fan but how do you sell these without flooding the market?

I know [MENTION=2243]Zambrano38[/MENTION] has a couple hundred Candelarios as well.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Well, damn. Just read he'll start Thursday vs. none other than Jose Fernandez. :mrgreen:

Members online

Latest posts