Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Triple Threads Big Hits!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
It's only money! I have realized I can make more. However, once a good cards disappears, they are usual gone for good!

Sent from my SKYROCKET

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Why is the bat window so small? So much wasted gray space that cuts off Indians. Still a sweet card, but it could have been much better.

You have to keep in mind that the bat is rounded and not flat. It would petrude from the window and not let the card fold properly. What they could have done was make the card thicker but then that would take up more room in the pack.

Fordman

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Why bat pieces with the name plate?

A florist wouldn't put carnations in an orchid arrangement.

At least I don't think they would.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Looks like only the signature is authenticated:
It is the opinion of PSA/DNA Authentication Services that the signature(s) listed below is/are genuine. According to the Certification Database, this item is defined as follows: Item: Bat
Primary Subject: RICKEY HENDERSON
Result/Grade: Authentic

So he signed a bat, Topps buys it, chops it up and pawns it off as a gamer.. #thankstopps

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Looks like it sold for 350
We will see if Mansgame got it or not ;-)
I'm just falling on such bad luck... I'm not sure if another huge Belle collector has surfaced or if it's a high end card guy but I've missed out on both the knob and this by an ambush. I was messaging him this morning and then I get to work and was going to put in a nice offer and I see it's sold LOL.

O well... I don't care. I have to keep moving... happy to at least have seen the card(s) and have pictures saved, so I know they are at least packed out and exist.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I know the answer to this... It's because Topps has NO jersey or patches left for Belle. They've been only bat pieces for a while now. Even the "patch" cards have bet in them. Really sh!tty if you ask me but o well.

Ex:

614C4846-EFD2-4E36-9BA1-F20A22203E68-14762-00000838111421D5.jpg

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Does that mean the bat isnt a gamer?

It's my ASSumption PSA/DNA is only giving their opinion on the signature. Who knows if the bat is a gamer or authentic replica because I don't think anyone has given a binding opinion on that.

If topps is chopping it up for a card, I have to assume game-used unless they've changed their relic language so they are legally covered if it happens to be a gamer or a replica.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It's only money! I have realized I can make more. However, once a good cards disappears, they are usual gone for good!

Sent from my SKYROCKET

lol!

I was wondering the same thing, even if there are no jersey pieces then leave it blank or rearrange the card and add an auto, two pieces of bat on a bat barrel card just seems ridiculous

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The usual sticker autographs really detract from the otherwise (mostly) beautiful cards.

Yeah , with Finest moving to on card , which was great , they really needed to go that route with this as well .

**The Name Plate bat w a Knob piece on the other side would have been super

Ryan

Members online