Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
whats going on guys

im stoping by the PO later today to ship a card that I had listed on here for 100 dollars and wasn't purchased but was purchased by a non FCB member for 225 dollars, kind of crazy haha, bought it for like 40 bucks when the product came out a few years back, but since then Miggy has won a triple crown and 2 MVPs

anyways, i haven't dealt with cards in forever, how should I ship it? insurance/sig confirmation needed or just regular tracking?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, phone died last night and alarm didn't go off....needless to say, I was late to work and still haven't recovered from jumping out of bed when my wife woke me, ugh!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All.

Picked these up in the last couple weeks.

1433249006284.jpg
1433249034343.jpg
1433249058697.jpg

The Prizm's are hard to photograph.

More coming in this week.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
whats going on guys

im stoping by the PO later today to ship a card that I had listed on here for 100 dollars and wasn't purchased but was purchased by a non FCB member for 225 dollars, kind of crazy haha, bought it for like 40 bucks when the product came out a few years back, but since then Miggy has won a triple crown and 2 MVPs

anyways, i haven't dealt with cards in forever, how should I ship it? insurance/sig confirmation needed or just regular tracking?

I always get insurance for a card that much. Never got signature confirmation but I'd probably do it for peace of mind.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
whats going on guys

Pwe is good.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Yesterday was long and exhausting. Worked 11 hrs. Coaches practice for 1.5 then got a 3 mile run in. By the time I got him, I was beat. Had a nice mail day waiting in my desk though.

Members online

No members online now.