Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Clark Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I've never seen these before, does Jose have one, do you know?

Have not seen one. I know Mattingly , Mantle and Nolan. I did a search and saw a Pele and I think it's Bret Butler is another player. [MENTION=2659]tpeichel[/MENTION], have a CL or [MENTION=4035]DaClyde[/MENTION]

Ryan

Last edited:

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
I believe they're glued to the book. The Mickey Mantle is black, Pele's is green, and the rest I've seen are blue. Kevin Mitchell has one of his bare-handed catch, but I think that's the only other one that Ryan didn't mention.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Those postcard variations blow my mind. Thanks for sharing! Also, I love the flipbook variation. Wow. Opening the thread was quite a treat!

Drew

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Regarding the Flipp Tipps , it's quite an odd CL but it looks like these were the only ones:

Will Clark Giants
Brett Butler Giants
Kevin Mitchell Giants
Don Mattingly Yankees
Mickey Mantle Yankees
Nolan Ryan Rangers
Pele Soccer

Regarding the colors , there are some Mattinglys listed missing the plastic , so it looks like they can be removed, but I also see a Nolan up with a variation Green.

Ryan

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
Does anyone need this variation? I just checked my extras and have 4 of them. I'll knock off the $199.99 this seller is asking. Haha.

image.jpg

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
lol - well, you know it had to happen at some point! :)

I just read your 91 Topps Variations post. Great info! Clark was on the F* sheet, so I'll have to check my extras again to see if I have any bold backs.

As far as the Ebay auction goes, I think it would be more cost effective to grab your extras and purchase this:

image.jpg

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I just read your 91 Topps Variations post. Great info! Clark was on the F* sheet, so I'll have to check my extras again to see if I have any bold backs.

As far as the Ebay auction goes, I think it would be more cost effective to grab your extras and purchase this:

View attachment 56557

I don't know what my article was better for ... card dealers or black light dealers! I'm not sure how hardcore you are, but I'm checklisting the "light glow backs" and the "dark glow backs". The difference seems to be the cardboard itself. I know that is trivial, but why the heck not? :)

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'll have to look, in no hurry to add, as I don't think they are extremely rare, but maybe $1 not $199.99.

Ryan

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Too true. $199 has got to be the seller looking for a sucker. He might just get it, since there is one born every minute!:wink:

....and Will Clark fans can be suckers, well, maybe crazy, but I'm not sure even the craziest of Clark fans is going to bite on that one. I might give $3 to have it :) I have about 100 of them to go through, probably have it, but not sure I want to invest in the high intensity black light to even check my extras.

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
....and Will Clark fans can be suckers, well, maybe crazy, but I'm not sure even the craziest of Clark fans is going to bite on that one. I might give $3 to have it :) I have about 100 of them to go through, probably have it, but not sure I want to invest in the high intensity black light to even check my extras.

I've got 4 extra. PM me if you want one. Free of charge

Joel

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
How rare are the 1995 Score Gold Rush redemption cards with the Pinnacle Logo punched into the cards? I've only the Clark on Drew's website, and random other players here and there. I'm assuming a lot of them were thrown away??

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
How rare are the 1995 Score Gold Rush redemption cards with the Pinnacle Logo punched into the cards? I've only the Clark on Drew's website, and random other players here and there. I'm assuming a lot of them were thrown away??

I'm not sure, but I want the Canseco!

Members online