Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
8a82d1cc-d4fa-456d-846b-4746cb51c591_zpsd3bb597f.jpg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
A couple maildays, some Burbank pickups and most of a COMC shipment...

Some A's related grabs:

Chavez and Giambi Super Scripts (/25)

ChavezMVPSSF.jpg

GiambiMVPSSF.jpg

Some McGwire's...

McGwireDiamondEd.jpg

McGwireFortune15F.jpg

...others...

ClemensToppsAuto.jpg

AndruwEmeraldMoment.jpg

NomarStarquestHRF.jpg

SosaMVPGoldS.jpg

VaughnGrandFinale.jpg

A couple Titanium's for my set

PiazzaSDTitaniumF.jpg

MannySDTitanium.jpg

Interestingly, the Piazza is a hand-numbered, pack damage replacement. It wasn't noted as such in the listing. Kinda cool variation as a player collector as it could very well be the only one but not exactly what I was looking for, for my set.

PiazzaSDTitaniumB.jpg

And...

My favorite of the bunch

BagwellMNEmeraldF.jpg

BagwellMNEmeraldB.jpg

I'd love to know the odds on these Mystery Numbers, Emerald(s). They have to be astronomical since there are only 465 cards across the ENTIRE set.

Apr 23, 2012
New Orleans
Awesome pickups! Especially love the super scripts... those are so tough.

Let me know if the Sosa Gold script is FT. Did we exchange messages on another board about some of those titaniums?

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Awesome pickups! Especially love the super scripts... those are so tough.

Let me know if the Sosa Gold script is FT. Did we exchange messages on another board about some of those titaniums?

Sounds familiar, were you after the Larkin Gold script? Which Titanium's do you have again?

exigussrex

Sep 17, 2010
los angeles
A couple maildays, some Burbank pickups and most of a COMC shipment...

Some McGwire's...

...others...

NomarStarquestHRF.jpg

A couple Titanium's for my set

Interestingly, the Piazza is a hand-numbered, pack damage replacement. It wasn't noted as such in the listing. Kinda cool variation as a player collector as it could very well be the only one but not exactly what I was looking for, for my set.

And...

My favorite of the bunch

I'd love to know the odds on these Mystery Numbers, Emerald(s). They have to be astronomical since there are only 465 cards across the ENTIRE set.

Nice Nomar pick up. Those are really tough. I picked one up a while ago and I didn't even know another was listed.

Burbank listed some stellar Nomar stuff late last week, and I've been trying my hardest not to spend too much on it.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
[MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION], yes - a great price, imo.
[MENTION=5163]exigussrex[/MENTION] -would have been easy to miss, Starquest wasn't in the title.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Mass COMC sales always compel me to put together sets on a whim. I've always loved these cards and this was one bad a set back in 1996. Put it together for ~$20.

Courtesy of COMC.com