Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Morning Thread ************ 5/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
What's up all, going to a "Beer Feast" at the local brewpub tonight, it's a special 5 course meal with each course getting paired with one of the beers. Never gone to anything like this before, so I'm pretty excited to see how it all goes down

Food and beer...sounds like a bad time.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
What's up all, going to a "Beer Feast" at the local brewpub tonight, it's a special 5 course meal with each course getting paired with one of the beers. Never gone to anything like this before, so I'm pretty excited to see how it all goes down

Have fun!
DANNY

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning
Raining and crappy here today. It's also colder then it was on Monday when it was 87. Right now 45 wth.

I also see that Aaron Hernandez has been indited on double murder charges.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Getting ready for a round of golf with a coworker then have a couple of doctor appointments afterwards. Weather has been warm and sunny for us so might a well take advantage of it :)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good Morning. Here are some of Maddon's snazzy threads to pump you up for today.

5658_zpscccbdafc.png

Well thank God it's travel-day worn memorabilia. I draw the line at off-day, ain't doing squat today worn memorabilia (mostly sweatpant swatches).

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
G'morning fellas. Going to be a long day at work. Having a lot of pain that's indicative of hernia or appendicitis. Google says it could be either or. Going to try to get into the Dr after work. Could use some thoughts and prayer please.

I'm putting off exploratory operation as long as possible . I want in Nov doc says SOON , I will settle on last of August unless I get worst . Upper hernia PLUS . This old man was out five weeks last operation SO a young one like you should be OK

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Herro.
Hit a sick sketch from Star Wars chrome.

Very nice!

Good Morning. Here are some of Maddon's snazzy threads to pump you up for today.

5658_zpscccbdafc.png

Very snazzy!

Enjoy and have fun!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I got sunburned today. I'm actually not too upset though since its a nice change of pace from the cold, windy, rainy weather. Our guest never showed up today after we spent yesterday and this morning getting the place ready for him

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well I got sunburned today. I'm actually not too upset though since its a nice change of pace from the cold, windy, rainy weather. Our guest never showed up today after we spent yesterday and this morning getting the place ready for him

They never do. But he will ne there's tomorrow lol

Members online

Latest posts