Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Def wasn't pack issued

its def a Musial patch

i had two of those cards all patches same color as that one

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Nothing like a upside scan ;) sorry ha.

anyways I have managed to acquire a 2nd 2004 ultimate collection Carlton Fisk game patch so /18. If someone is interested in the card please message me. Otherwise I will be selling the card on ebay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 50

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
It's long over due, but I'm very happy to announce I have landed the 2005 sweet spot classic jackie Robinson jumbo patch! The card was put up on ebay and heavy_hitter purchased the card. He is trying to put together the 2010 exquisite set and I had a few cards he needed. So we made a nice trade and both got something we wanted! Thanks to heavy_hitter for working with mel. I now have 56 of the 64 sweet spot jumbo patch cards. Hope I can find some more!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 42

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
It's long over due, but I'm very happy to announce I have landed the 2005 sweet spot classic jackie Robinson jumbo patch! The card was put up on ebay and heavy_hitter purchased the card. He is trying to put together the 2010 exquisite set and I had a few cards he needed. So we made a nice trade and both got something we wanted! Thanks to heavy_hitter for working with mel. I now have 56 of the 64 sweet spot jumbo patch cards. Hope I can find some more!

Well done guys !

Ryan

Members online