Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New to the board - Kent Hrbek Supercollector!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigapple14

Apr 9, 2013
Yeah, I even have a few of them on DVD! I also have a few items from the show (ie: sheatshirts, life jacket, photos, etc.).

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
05aea2b5.jpg

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I've only seen two of them. And I've been searching and collecting bobbleheads for 5 or so years

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bigapple14

Apr 9, 2013
Thanks Devin! I'll have to look, but I might have some Morneau stuff for you to look at if you're interested. Probably won't be til next week though.
[MENTION=5998]TwinsWin[/MENTION] - I'm not 100% positive, but I might have that one, believe it or not. I'll have to look. I know I have one of him that is a Carrier sponsored one, but I'll have to dig it out and see. You're right, you don't see very many of them around......that's for sure!!!

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
Thanks Devin! I'll have to look, but I might have some Morneau stuff for you to look at if you're interested. Probably won't be til next week though.
@TwinsWin - I'm not 100% positive, but I might have that one, believe it or not. I'll have to look. I know I have one of him that is a Carrier sponsored one, but I'll have to dig it out and see. You're right, you don't see very many of them around......that's for sure!!!
always down to look at some morneaus!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
[MENTION=9739]bigapple14[/MENTION]

If you do mind sharing where you got it?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Welcome. I just checked to see what i have of HrBek but it seems it is a dual card of a old Phillies player. So it is in my PC. but I will share it with ya:

brian46256qqv

Mar 26, 2012
I am pretty sure I have one of these somewhere. If you need it LMK and I will look for it and send it to you just PM me your address.
1983AjaxDogFood.jpg

bigapple14

Apr 9, 2013
[MENTION=7090]brian46256qqv[/MENTION] - I already have one, but would take another one if you don't want/need it anymore. I have some other Hrbek collectors around here who'd love to have it probably. If you find it and want to send it, maybe I can send you something you collect from my stash. LMK....

Thanks!

Latest posts